Dear God,
There is a lot I need to confess. First of all, I confess that I have not been consistently spending time with You. You deserve more than this. In this culture, we often do things according to how we feel. Or if things are convenient. Why am I following this type of culture? God, I'm sorry. Please help me to be consistent again. I was sort of consistent, for one week, doing devos in the morning, but then mornings got busy. Then I was consistently doing it in the evenings, for one week, until evenings got busy too. Sigh. I really gotta make it a priority.
Secondly, I confess that I have not been concentrating on school, and also I don't evangelize much anymore. I am easily distracted and ministry stuff seems to fill up my schedule very quickly. Even though it is ministry stuff, it doesn't mean that I am evangelizing though, it just means I am busy with ministry stuff.
I also confess that I am obsessing over Tommy again. I feel like I think about him so much more than I think about You. Have I forgotten my first love?
There are also other things that are bothering me... doubts about whether Tommy and I will end up together, worrying about Urbana fundraisers and outreach stuff, wondering whether agreeing to meet up with Harold tomorrow (just the two of us) was a bad idea, school, tuition, finances in general, whether I should allow Tommy to see this blog (yes I am thinking of letting him read this), etc.
God, thanks for listening to me. Please help me to be a good example and be strong in faith. God please help me to put You as a priority again. Thank you for your forgiveness.
In Jesus Name,
Amen
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.