Looks like posting twice a day has become a habit for me. Since I have less sleep and more time on my hands, I naturally love to write. My hobbies include writing, singing, dancing, and playing guitar. It's a shame that I barely spend time with hobbies these days.
Today after service we had a Children's volunteer meeting, which was great. Then afterwards I got driven to Fairview Mall (yay!) and there I walked around the mall in bare socks because my boots were killing me. (not the nail boots, the high heel boots that I stupidly chose to wear even with the two blisters)
I went into around 3 to 4 boot stores before I went to Browns (never in my life would i have imagined I would consider boots over 100 dollars!!!) And a little voice told me "try this boot" which was waterproof and looked pretty nice. It was 175 dollars but thank God Arabic Church had given me a gift card for Fairview Mall so with tax after the gift card I had to pay around 140 dollars... with boot spray and boot scrubber included.
HOPEFULLY these boots will last me a long time but I will trust the little voice, which I think was the Holy Spirit. :)
On another note, Whitney Houston passed away yesterday. I don't know her personally but I love her songs. (well i guess its obvious that i dont know her personally)
My favourite song of hers is probably "greatest love of all" except that it is theologically incorrect. The greatest love of all is NOT the love for oneself as she says, but the greatest love of all is God's love :) so if i perform that song one day I will have to change that part of the lyrics.
I'm looking forward to the Valentines friends dance party at church next Sunday. I'm thinking of getting a pedicure (for the first time!!) this Sat. to prepare for the dance... and I'm gonna have to decide whether or not to wear my Montreal dress or the black dress I wore for grad awards ceremony. :) hehe
Hopefully Thuy can come :) btw Thuy it's Sun. Feb. 19th (coincidentally on Andrew's birthday, haha screw him) at church (201 Tempo Ave.) at 6pm. But come at like 5pm if you can and we can hang out more! Yeah Thuy I know ur reading this :D I LOVE THUY! hehe yayyyyy and im gonna curl my hair if i have enough time :) yayyyyyy
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw Martine, so glad you got boots, hopefully your feet feel better now. Thanks for updating so much :) i like reading up on how you're doing!
ReplyDeleteHope you are getting more sleep, and are more rested. I hope to see Thuy too :D