Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feeling great.

Hey guys I'm doing great right now, had a good night's sleep last night although it was still less than 8 hours I think. in any case i'm doing well, pumped for God and serving at church. I've never been so pumped in my life!!! :D Don't worry i've been taking 10 mg of bipolar medication per night nowadays to control my thoughts. (otherwise if i didn't do that I would go manic, i swear)

The kids had SO much fun and me too, yesterday. we did Bible detective treasure hunt, had candy, and did a few crazy science experiments which included shaking a pepsi bottle very hard and opening the cap to spray out everywhere! HAHA

I think this has been the best week i've had in a long time because I had gotten more readings done, more ministry stuff done efficiently, and i can see God's grace in many ways including all the people who care for me and all the people I am caring for.

Thank God for his providence and grace!!!!

For example, yesterday morning i was carrying a whole ton of heavy stuff and i was supposed to bus to church but i texted Josh Mok and asked him to come drive me to church and he did! how nice of him! I'm growing to like him more and more as a person. Cool friend and cool brother!

God is GOOD!!!! GOD IS MY NUMBER ONE!!! And Jesus is my valentine! and although i lost my Jesus engagement ring, it don't mean that I am not engaged to Him! Imma get another ring or something, but even then, it is just a symbol of the engagement ring I have around my HEART!!!!

YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.