It's 4:29am right now. I am excited, hyper, thinking a lot, happy, and feeling like the most productive person in the world (ok maybe not but i feel pretty productive). It's another one of those hyperactive sleepless nights. Tomorrow I will run on no sleep with tons of energy, and it may last for another day or two before I crash and start going into depression (pray that it won't be that bad). What I'm going through right now is a very mild form of hypomania.
On the bright side, hypomania makes me happy. It makes me productive. I've already filled out all my health forms for the Montreal missions trip I will be going on. I've read a chapter in "When a Woman Meets Jesus" (great book by the way, all you girls should get a copy!), listened to like 3 albums worth of songs (Addison Road, the Afters, forgot what else), emailed Josh Mok about lifegroups next term, and did some mental planning for children's ministry.
I go through cycles in my bipolar life. Some weeks I want to just sleep and wish the world was over. Other times I'm very productive and happy. Other times I am sad and overwhelmed. It happens over and over again in a cycle.
Don't worry, im taking my medicine. It's just that medicine can't cure my disorder, it can only alleviate it. :P But yeah that's my sharing for tonight. I'm going to go do some work now, gotta contact some Quebec people about missions :D
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.