Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1st day back at school

Got up at 6:30am. Caught the buses just in time for my class. The classroom changed and had to go upstairs. Got hungry and ate half of my lunch before lunchtime. Bought more food at lunchtime as well as a coffee. Even with the coffee, I almost fell asleep due to the lack of sleep the previous night.

Reading frantically to catch up. Caught up sort of but now too tired or whatever to read any more. Wish I could talk to Andrew...

Yesterday Andrew msged me at like midnight asking me how the Arabic church goodbye went. I answered him this morning and he didnt reply so im guessing he's at work or busy.

Yesterday I also had some texting time with Josh M. because I was thanking him for praying about Arabic church and he texted me about opening up and whatnot (im too tired to explain right now) but yeah i feel that Josh and I are becoming better friends. He speaks some Korean! And Japanese!

I know that im only attracted to Josh because he is close. My real love is for Andrew, i'm pretty sure of that. Plus, Josh doesn't speak french.

I'm really tired. :S

And I still got 4 more days of intensive class with ministry work to do in between!!! every evening is booked up!!! and i still havent figured out what to preach on sunday... and havent done the snow day permission form... and just not prepared in general!!! but God help me!!! :S and give me strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.