The last time that I posted this song, I posted it as a reflection of my love for Andrew Chao. I felt that I had to move on, and continue on even though he doesn't love me back.
This time, I want to dedicate this song for my grandma, who is heaven with Jesus now. I believe this song was written for letting go of someone who passed away, rather than a guy in Montreal. It seems more fitting.
Here is the song again, with the correct lyrics (the previous time i posted it, the video had some mistakes which made it difficult to understand the lyric meanings, but this time it makes sense)
I know the right kind of love is the love that lets go. see you later Grandma. we will always love you but i guess it's time for me to move on. Love you Grandma.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.