Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Somehow this song comforts me
I hope that one day I will find Mr. Right. And not only will he be the right one for me but he will love me to death, treat me right, and have the common hobbies goals and dreams that I have. I hope that I can find this person soon.
Everyone it seems is dating (even though that is an illusion)... TV + S, YM + AM, my sister and Nick...
And I'm still alone, single, although I have God but it still hurts that big hole where Adrian left in my heart. That hole that I tried to fill with Andrew, Caleb, Ronson, Mike, Sam, and whoever else came along my way. Right now I'm filling the hole with yet another person: JM. And I'm embarassed to say it but its probably just another phase just like Andrew was a phase, just like Caleb was a phase.
I'm never gonna heal fully from the hurt and scars that Adrian left. Even though I am much more healed than he is but im still not much better off.
I feel like I need more girls day outs and girls nights. I feel like I need God so much more and I feel I need to calm down and apologize to Aaron for telling him to shut up yesterday when I got mad at him from not telling me who he was dating and all the deeper hurts that I felt about the situation...
I'm sorry Aaron. I know you will read this. Thanks for being patient with me cuz I'm still hurting. I hope you understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.