Monday, November 14, 2011

Things that remind me of Adrian

-Karl's japanese music
-ultrasound
-anything to do with sex
-the CDs he gave me
-the CD player his mom gave me
-the laptop his mom gave me
-Jim Brickman
-just anything that we ever shared or did together

Karl talked to me today about my scars from Adrian and he asked me if I healed. I told him they will get healed when I get to heaven. i don't think I can fully heal in this lifetime. I never told Karl or Miya what really happened. I don't think they read this blog, so it doesn't really matter. I didnt' tell Jenny either. I know these three might be shocked to hear what happened. Especially Karl and Jenny.

Anyways, I'm up this late because I have a lot of energy. It's a good thing. i did some readings and I'm looking forward to seeing Kyler and Thuy on Wed. at UTSC. I feel confident now that I can manage my readings.

God is good! I'm slowly healing in terms of the period problem, with the help of herbal medicine. I'm also doing very well in my studies in terms of assignments. I also am getting enough rest in general and enjoying children's ministry again. :) I'm glad they liked the Team time game I organized on Sunday.

I am also looking into going to Montreal for one week next summer. Originally I wanted to go during Christmas break but there were some thing that came up, such as my cousin possibly coming from Hong Kong to visit, my mom wanting me to help her, saving money, etc.

But next summer I can go to Montreal because I want to explore what career opportunities are available for me in the future. I am gonna go as a short term missionary with Serving In Mission Canada. Well at least if everything works out. So it won't be much of a vacation but more of a learning and serving trip. I wonder what I will be doing.

Another thing is that I am very interested in going to France. Although I dont think it will happen this upcoming summer cuz I am only allowed one week vacation away from my job at the church. But yeah I hope to go to France one day... maybe with Thuy??? :)

haha, yeah. The only thing worrying me these days is Arabic Church. I need to find another leader to replace me. either that or that my mom changes her mind and lets me stay there to serve the youth. I really love those youth and would hate to see them without a bible study leader since they love the bible studies so much and are benefiting from the fellowship.

1 comment:

  1. I say yay for the trip to France in the near future !!! :) Then I'll have no more reason to avoid practicing speaking French hehehe.

    I'm glad to see you're doing well Martine. See you tomorrow at school :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.