It's 3:24am. I was so stressed lying on my bed trying to sleep. I was trying not to worry but my thoughts were racing and just thinking and re-thinking everything that happened today. You know you are stressed when kids fellowship is over and you're still thinking about the badminton net not being put away (which we did put away).
but there is a reason why I was not able to sleep. Since I couldn't sleep, I went online to check my email. turns out AF facebook messaged me and told me his health is extremely bad. Worse than a 50year old's health and he's only a few years older than me. This guy used to be part of Men's Group but he lost faith in God and moved to Stouffville where he has no friends.
He still trusted me enough to share everything that's been going on. he is scared of what's happening to his health. I pray that I can help him and I pray that he can get better. Sounds horrible.
There must be a reason for all this. Why my grandma is in the hospital. Why I am once again getting my stupid period back even after taking the chinese medicine.
There must be a reason why I got bipolar and never got healed. There must be a reason why I broke up with Adrian. There must be.
I trust in God's almighty plan...
Oh and by the way, Andrew Chao has been talking to me a whole lot more now. :) sigh yeah i still like him, despite all the jerk things he did to me. Call me stupid but I still think he's worth waiting on, if he happens to be the one for me...
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.