Thursday, November 17, 2011

Andrew is a jerk, and my life is screwed up



I don't feel like doing my readings right now. And I don't feel like editing essays either. My grandma just went to the hospital and there is barely any news about how she is really doing. I'm confused about what my mom said and she can't call with her cell phone, it's like a basement hospital emergency area.

I'm just gonna listen to Taylor Swift songs. I don't know. I might end up failing next Tuesday's assignment but at this point I just want to feel alright.

And Andrew is a jerk. Don't feel like explaining why but basically he is such a jerk. he doesn't know how to communicate with girls and he doesn't know how to make people feel better when they are down, instead he makes them feel worse. I thought he was better than that.

Maybe I will feel better and then do my readings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.