I just woke up from a nap in sweat and I had a very vivid dream. I haven't had this vivid of a dream since a long time ago. I wonder if it has any deeper meaning.
I don't remember the whole dream but I remember I was on my way to school (UTSC) and I was supposed to hang out with Golda at 12:15. On the way to school I took a detour and went to Grant's house. In my dreaming mind, I was afraid that I would be reckless and go into his bedroom and do something sexual with him. But in the reality of the dream, somehow Grant came out of his house and saw me. I dropped some of my stuff somehow from my backpack and had to pick them up. And Grant said something about some people in his life that were the manifest of Satan and asked me whether I gave his bicycle to someone, and I said I gave it to Butterfly (whoever the heck that is but even though I love butterflies I knew that Grant thought they were evil). Then Golda calls and I panic because it's past the time that I was supposed to meet her to hang out. Then IN REAL LIFE Phila calls and I wake up.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.