Every time I lay myself down to sleep, I start thinking about it and I start to cry. I prayed about it but the pain isn't going away unless I am physically with my friends or up doing something. I can't wait to talk to Karen the counselor about it on Monday... I will cry it all out then. "It" being something that somebody did this week and it's so bad I don't think I should even say it here, it's so deep and personal. Some friends know about it but it's really something bad bad bad so I don't want to say it here. I know Christos isn't mine anymore but what happened was wrong and I feel so cheapened and I feel like this whole world is screwed up and needs more missionaries.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.