Dear friends,
Sorry for my absence from my blog lately. I have great news. Life is going well! My school's done for the semester and starting Hebrew summer school in two Mondays. :) Rachel is going to be in my class. This week is decision making week for me and it's exciting. I am going to talk to Pastor Fanco this Friday about applying to be the new outreach director, I'm checking out an apartment for rent (hopefully rooming with my friend Lemon) this Sunday afternoon. :)
Christos and I are friends and talk every day. Don't worry, I am keeping tabs on myself to set boundaries. :) He still loves me though... and yeah I still love him. All is forgiven and I want to continue to be a support and light for Christ in his life.
This Sat. is the birthday fundraiser concert and I'm very excited, been singing all morning :) hopefully i wont' freak out at the concert or get nervous cuz that just ruins my voice... and hopefully hopefully Christos can come to the concert :) *crosses fingers** but I'll still be happy if he doesnt... just a little less happy :P
Praise God because He is always in control. When you surrender to Jesus, you know you're in good hands. I love you Jesus! I never really say that enough but Jesus I love you and I pray that you be my number One and my meditations and words bless your name! You are the best!!!!
This world needs prayers though. Not just about Boston bombings but we have to stop just praying for ourselves and our friends, even though those are important. We must learn to pray for other christians around the world as well as war zones, poor countries, and for the world to get to know Jesus. Never underestimate the power of prayer because God chooses to work through prayers!
PRAY HARD!
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.