Dear Me,
Life is full of unexpected changes. Being bipolar even makes it even more unstable. Either you are really happy and excited (even irritated) or you are down. Mood swings and circumstances of life making life unpredictable. But there is one thing that is stable. God is stable.
And I love this song, it says Heaven has got a plan for you. The twists and turns of life just make life more meaningful. God uses pain to mold us, shape us, teach us. Although pain is not desirable but it is one of the best teachers.
My life is much more crazy than many other people's lives. Like, look at all the romantic relationships I have had that were crazy. But that just enrichens my testimony. I can have more experiences to share with others who go through similar experiences and help them or at least, relate to them.
If I was a perfect person, if I had no problems... I would be a boring person. I would not know how to love so deep or care so deep. I can know God more as a result of my pain. Thank God for my pain! Thank God for my handicap!
Praise be to God, He always has a plan for us.
Love, Martine
P.S. I will love you until you learn to love yourself, Martine.
----
The reason why pain is such a great teacher is that pain won't let you forget. If you are going through a time of pain, rest assured that you are about to learn an important lesson that will stay with you the rest of your life. Our choice: we can either let it make us bitter, or better.
--from my previous church's senior pastor, who went through depression
-----
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.