Selig. Selig. Selig.
Who is Selig? He is Andrew Chao's friend whom I met at Urbana. Jen deeply regrets letting me sit with him and Andrew for one night at Urbana. Don't worry Jen, he is not that bad.
In fact, he is really mature. Strong in faith and mature in terms of respecting my boundaries. He promised he wouldnt ask me out because I want one year of staying single to heal my heart. He keeps asking me did I give my heart to him, because he DOESNT want me to give my heart to him.
But you know, typical martine, she is already thinking about dating him... but dont worry i will not ask him out... but i am setting boundaries this time. Once I feel that I am going to cling onto him, I tell him not to contact me for a week, such as this week when my bipolar is going crazy, i told him because of my bipolar please dont contact me until sunday otherwise I risk clinging onto you. And so far, Selig is strong on his promise, he didnt contact me.
Selig and I talked for two hours on skype last Sunday. It was a friendly conversation. Got to practice French and listening skills. To be honest, sometimes I zoned out cuz he was talking fast but I nodded anyway lol.
The two hours went by fast. And then after dinner he messaged me on gchat and we talked for like another hour or something i dont even remember how long. But he loves talking to me.
Something he said really makes you think and maybe even cringe....
"Martine I don't think that when you're in Montreal we should meet up one on one. Because over skype its ok but if I were with you in your sister's room I would probably want to hold you" ( by the way i was in my sister's room skyping him so no he is not trying to be a pervert with my sister)
Yeah I kind of cringed when he said that but i know he meant well. We will defiintely NOT meet up one on one. I have a lot of friends I want to see in Montreal anyway and its better to evaluate his behaviour in a large group.
Friends for now. For now.
My mom thinks he looks cute and is getting all excited about this new "potential" though. She even talked to my dad about Selig this morning. She pronounces his name "Ceiling". Funny.
:) well, thats enough for now. What else do u want to know???
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.