I'm done with being a depressed Martine. As much as bipolar affects me, I will no longer stay in bed and mope. I will no longer despise life or be unsatisfied with whatever God has given me. I will learn to be thankful , helpful, take care of myself,love myself, be a better listener, be neater, manage my money well... These are all goals I have.
And one thing I must conquer. My fear of my parents. Eleanor Roosevelt said that we must conquer fear, stare it in the face and do what you think you cannot do.
I have prayed about this. I will be moving out in September. I will be trying something new, possibly volunteer with at risk Youth , get a tattoo of a Bible verse, and stand up for myself, get a drivers license. And never again will I let my parents dictate how I break up with a guy
I'm going to be a stronger woman.
I'm going to be a stronger Christian. my life will have great worth because God has given me the strength to continue to do this tough task of serving Him. God is going to make me into a better person. He is already working in me right now. All glory to God.
I will choose to daily give my affections to Jesus. I will choose to be joyful everyday. It's up to me to choose , I have the choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.