Monday, March 7, 2011

Love is an ocean wide



The more I listen to this song, the more I want to cry. It's a very touching and moving song. I think about all that happened with Adrian, the things that happened to my friend (can't tell you it's very private), and just God's love in general. And I feel like crying with this song.

Lately I was emailing Adrian to see how he was doing. He's not doing well. He feels lonely and is probably longing for someone to fill the gap that I left in his heart. I'm trying to help him by getting church ppl to reach out to him, I'm trying to encourage him to turn to God, but who am I? I'm his ex.

And I'm still trying to get over him. For sure I don't like him in that way anymore, but I still miss him. It's not a relationship I can just forget about. That's why I can't even tell if I like Andrew or not, because Adrian still lingers in me. And just last Sunday when Pastor Victor talked about David and Bathsheba (a bible story) I was reminded of what I did and God's grace for me.

But I don't like being reminded of what I did. But it's still there.

But Love is an Ocean Wide enough to forget. Even though we think we can't... so maybe one day I will "forget" about all this and just start enjoying life again.

I'm just like Adrian, wanting intimacy. And looking everywhere to find it, but really it's something we have to deal with on our own first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.