Saturday, June 21, 2014

Someday my Prince will come

No, I'm not obsessed about boys anymore, even though I met up with Harold today at Milliken Park and we had a really good chat.  I'm talking about the Prince of Peace, Jesus.  Today before Harold arrived, I went around the park by myself and even danced while listening to music under a willow tree.

It was really refreshing to see the ducks, hear the water from the pond's fountain, and not feel the need to work or check my phone constantly.  I know God was with me at the park, I felt a joy and peace.

Last night an incident happened and I was very anxious, sad, and hyperventilating.  But I'm OK now, thank God.  I never felt so ganged up before and I was hyperventilating all the way from Scarborough town centre, in the car ride home, and even when I got to my bedroom I was hyperventilating.

Thank God that certain people were there for me and I ended up calming down.

Right now my eyes are tired so I think I'm going to eat a snack and rest, then go to Arabic church.  May God give me strength and energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.