Monday, May 12, 2014

Thankful for time with family

Today, I spent time with my family plus my grandma.  It was a good time eating dim sum and doing a bit of chinese shopping.  It was interesting seeing three ginseng stores in the same area of the same mall compete against each other in business by trying to convince my grandma to buy more and more herbs or chinese medicinal ingredients at low prices.  Wow.

I was a bit emotional because last night I didn't sleep but I texted Chris and he listened, and my sister also cheered me up by telling me random things.  When I got home I spent time watching another movie, this one about marriage and weddings (the main character was a wedding planner) but for some reason I wasn't sad I was just happy to watch the movie.

I signed up for a Hip hop dance class downtown (finally!) and it was only 22 dollars on Groupon for 16 classes! Amazing! I'm excited to get back into dancing.  Must exercise more!  Tomorrow I plan on going to the gym for the Body Pump class to pump some iron.

Overall it was a good time with family, a rare time.  Thanks God for the wonderful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.