Lessons learned for my relationship with Chris:
1) more one on one time and I shouldn't drag him into my friends problems
2) don't assume what other ppl say is true
3) realize we will not leave each other. Unless we talked about it in person. Dont assume things from text or Facebook
4) when we have an issue try not to talk about it on Facebook or text. Miscommunication happens.
5) if someone doesn't think we are right for each other. . Screw what they said and ignore it
6) try ur best to resolve the issue btw the two of us and only bring in a third person if that doesn't work . Otherwise bringing a third person complicates the matter
Lessons learned about my weaknesses:
1) I have a problem saying "no". I always want to please people.
2) I believe everything that almost everyone says. I have trouble forming my own opinion.
3) I am too self sacrificial. Helping others at the expense of my own happiness and not taking care of myself.
4) I take a lot of things personally. When someone says something, I take it to heart.
5) I'm afraid of breakup. I'm afraid of being considered selfish and a hypocrite. I'm afraid of not being useful or being useless. I'm afraid people I know will die or commit suicide.
6) I don't know how to budget. Money is totally abstract to me.
Goals I have for the near future:
1) Learn to take care of myself better by saying "no" to people I really can't help. Whether it is time constraint or emotional constraint.
2) Take everything people say with a grain of salt. Make up my own mind after praying and thinking over all the options. Don't be so gullible.
3) Make sure I do things that make myself happy too, not just others happy.
4) Tell myself that sometimes people say things out of anger or their own problems, not because of me or anything I did.
5) Don't be afraid. Trust God and trust in Chris. If people think I'm selfish, just remind myself I'm not. And everyone is a hypocrite in some way. No need to worry. Everyone will die, just make the best of each moment while I can.
7) Um... look at my bank account and stop giving free money away.
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.