Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm annoyed at life again

Things I'm annoyed with...

My foot was bleeding because of my new boot, I always break my boots and have bad luck with boots.
I have cuts all over my hands because of eczema and random don't even know how I cut myself.
I got fatter. My ring doesn't fit anymore and my ring finger is an awkward shape because part of it is skinny and part of it is fat because of the ring.
I can't seem to ever be cheered up. I'm always looking tired and sad.  If someone cheers me up, it's not for long.
My dad was asleep today so I couldn't see him.  My mom was not understanding of my bipolar, again.
My computer is still making weird noises.
I hate wasting money.
I'm so annoyed I'm not even going to finish writing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.