Saturday (yesterday) I started taking birth control pills again to control my period, which has been going on since Dec. 31st with barely any days of stoppage. The disadvantage to birth controls is that they contain a lot of hormones, which causes depression and annoyance. I've already started to notice my mood being affected.
I used to be in such despair, saying that I had to choose between cervix cancer (from bleeding so much) or mental health. Personally, I'd rather have cancer than be mentally unwell, but obviously the smart thing is to risk being more depressed to save my life.
Mom says I should just do lots of stuff to cheer myself up. Yeah I guess I'll just have to deal with this all over again.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
From the little that I know. Mental Health and well-being are two different concept. You can still live a joyful, purposeful, loving life in God while struggling with difficult condition.
ReplyDeleteThat is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Cor 12:10