Today was a good day, although most of the time, I was either in the doctor's office, at the pharmacy, at the Registrar's, or going back and forth traveling between those places and home.
I like sunny days. When there is sun, I'm usually happy. My doctor had said I needed more vitamin D, so today I ate lunch outside and chased butterflies :D I tried to catch them too, on my camera. I have some beautiful photos I would love to show you sometime, or make into greeting cards using picnik.com and paper from Dollarama. hehe.
I finally got my skin medicine (my skin was getting really really bad! you don't want to see open flesh do you?), got a Hepatitis B booster shot (because my immunity was low), and discovered that I was iron deficient anemic again. I guess avoiding eating meat was not a good idea after all. Everything affects everything. My period problem made me lose iron, and my bipolar medicine made me dehydrated which made me constipated (yes, embarrassing) which made me want to eat less meat, which added to the iron deficiency.
So now, I'm gonna just drink fibre water, eat more meat and vegetables, don't care anymore if I gain weight cuz I just want to be healthy. I have to take iron pills too, with orange juice so that it can absorb better. Yeah. Everything affects everything, because the past few weeks I didn't drink orange juice or eat many fruits either. Too stressed/depressed.
Now that I'm happier, I really should get back in shape, nutrition wise and exercise-wise. What non-strenuous exercise should I do? I wish I could dance more.
Everything affects everything also in terms of life and our decisions. One bad decision and it could affect people you love or yourself. One hurtful word and someone could be cut to the heart. One encouraging word and that person could become your best friend. One hello and a barrier can be broken.
Interesting, isn't it? That everything can affect anything. I mean, those butterflies sure made me happy today, kept me company. If there weren't flowers there, the butterflies wouldn't be there either. If I didn't pray about OSAP today, maybe there could have been some problem at the Registrar and they would have sent me home AGAIN to fill more forms!
Sometimes the fact that everything affects everything/anything can scare us. Like right now, I'm just afraid I will screw up stuff with my family. I already am hyper-sensitive to where my dad moves, because I am afraid he will touch me on my bum accidentally for the 5th time this week. I know. Scary.
In any case, I would like to conclude with this wonderful thought: that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him. I know God has a great plan for all of us so even if things fail in our lives we can still rely on Him to fix it and make it better. He is the All-Powerful God.
May God bless you in everything.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.