Hi all,
I just woke up from a very long nap, and thank God, my energy is slowly coming back after being sick and tired out.
I just feel like announcing what I'm doing this summer exactly. I am taking a sabbatical, meaning that I am going to rest a lot more than I usually do, not work in the SCSU, not work at any stressful job, and if I am going to work, only work 10 hours a week over the span of 2 days max at a very relaxing type of job. I will not set deadlines for my ministries/do heavy volunteer work, not sign up for any classes, and not go crazy with joining events as I usually am. This is so that I could focus more on God, health, and relaxation.
A lot of people ask if I still plan to be part of SCSU next year. Yes, I do, but in a small job, if God wills it. And I will be a part time student, hopefully not going crazy with events or volunteer/work either.
I definitely need this for my own sanity and also to prepare myself for Bible school, because I can't jump from being an undisciplined workaholic to studying Bible/theology every day and being all disciplined, it just doesn't seem right because I need a gradual change towards that.
Anyway, time for me to start prepping more for my Homosexuality and the Bible class that's happening this Sunday. It's going to be a new era for our church! Learning more about an often taboo topic, and being more equipped to love LGBTQ people like God would!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.