Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dear God...

You know my struggles, You know how much I worry, You know everything! I know You're always beside me. I may be inconsistent, God, when I walk with You, stumbling in sin ditches or getting caught in weeds sometimes, but Lord, You're always there to help me up.

Sometimes I start to wonder what sin is anymore, because of what the world says. Remind me please, Lord, to go back to Your Word. On Sunday we prayed so powerfully together, we shared and prayed in one spirit and purpose. It was powerful in that I could feel your Holy Spirit moving in my heart, and among the Sunday School class. Please don't let me go back to my old self. It's so easy to. Mold me, Lord, and make me your faithful servant.

I am sorry for my sins, I am sorry for all my wrong thoughts and all my wrong actions. Lord, make me new again with your grace. I felt so happy serving You. I feel so inspired when I really get into your word... Ishanie says I just need to make it a priority, and pray for the desire, and I did pray for the desire, but the priority part is not working that well...

God, I want to be a good example. The last thing I want to be is a stumbling block to others. I feel especially strongly if any of my TC teens or church young people see this blog. I hope they don't misunderstand. My blog is public. Like, totally public. And I want it to be, I want it to be a way that I can stand up and tell people I have nothing to hide, because I'm going to be a transparent leader, and let people know what's going on in my mind, so that if they see weakness in me, it's the real deal. If they see sin in me, they can point it out and they can pray for me. We can discuss things openly.

But I don't want people to assume things and judge me or follow any sins I may have, using me as an excuse. God, please prevent that from happening.

Lord, help me to spend time with You every day so I don't fall back. I want to walk with You, side by side. You are the good shepherd. I am the dumb sheep. Only with Your wisdom I can get through this life!

Thank You for listening to my prayer! You are the best!

Love,
Martine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.