Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas/Sunday school/charity work is on my mind... instead of studying!

Yeah, I know I need to study badly, but for some reason this year I feel like there are so many more exciting things to think about. So before I go now to study, I just wanna say that if any of you haven't thought of a Christmas gift for me, and you wanted to give a gift (no obligations pplz!!!), I really don't need anything... although I have one wish, and that is to rescue child soldiers...

So please donate here: https://secure.invisiblechildren.com/donate/detail_tri.php ONLY 12 dollars!!!

And if you wanna meet up sometime, let me know, we can give Christmas presence instead of Christmas presents :D Love you all, now I'm gonna go disappear and do some major studying!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey martine,

    don't study too hard! my exam ends a day after yours. it's a great idea to give the Christmas presence instead of the Christmas present. there's only so much you can shop for anyway.

    we can meet up on dec 21! (or dec 20 at church) then we can catch up and see what we have been doing while i was out of town. okay, can't wait to see you! later.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.