YUP! I finished my 2nd exam! One more to go, thank God I'm not too stressed... but I am pressed for time. So why am I on my blog right now? It's just too late in the night to study (almost 1am here) but I am also too energized today for some reason I just couldn't fall asleep.
This semester I might be having lower marks than usual but the important thing is if I tried my best. I think I'm trying my best, keeping in mind that my health was bad this semester and I had to take care of that, and also I was trying to work so hard at my jobs and be there for friends (whom I love very much). So overall I think I was trying my best. I will definitely try to cram as much as possible for my last exam.
There is a lot to be thankful for and happy about actually. :) There is too much to name right now. But Christmas is coming soon and I have almost 3 weeks of break, so that's for sure something to be thankful for. And I am thankful for a new job starting Jan. to replace my library job, it's a job that has less hours (only roughly 5 hours a week) so it should be better in terms of balancing my studies.
I still have a lot to do and look forward to next semester though. I was just analyzing my schedule mentally today and even though I took out my 15 hours a week library job for next semester, I am still adding on 3 different things: being on church softball team leadership (commitment of 1 meeting a month until May when we start 2 practices a week), being an A.A. (that's the new job of roughly 5 hours a week), and ... I think that was it actually... oh wait, more random volunteering with church ppl for the community.
I hope I can fit in everything properly and not be all rushed or frazzled. This Christmas I am not doing any Christmas shopping (I'm only going to write cards, not give gifts) cuz I need to save money and I want to save stress too. Christmas shopping for others can be very stressful and money-consuming.
:) :) :)
Monday, December 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.